Why did I choose to review YA? For several reasons, but here is a few:
- Most of the books are short.
- The other half of YA books are thick but easy to plow through.
- Teens have a life that mirrors our own and the books are written in simple structure without complication, but,
- Some YA books are complicated and that is good because teenagers are at a complicated stage in life mainly because of their parents(just kidding, no really maybe not- oh well)
- Some are so good, they are made into film.
- Just like adult fiction, there are several genres under this category from nonfiction to paranormal to romance,
For instance, some books held the theme of being able to control dreams and win a boyfriend/girlfriend at the same time.
Then there are books that are focused on multicultural flavor and academics.
Read these awesome titles and see for yourself!
If you found this post helpful or fun, please pass it along using the share buttons below or you can drop me a message by heading over to the “Connections” tab. 🙂