I would like to do this in bulleted format with links available for you to read more about the book. These were books I felt had high high emotional impact and/or was very entertaining or enlightening to read.
- Angels, Dr. David Jeremiah
- Waterfall, Lisa T. Bergren
- Midnight Sun, Lisa T. Bergren
- A Slip in the Right Direction, Rachel Berry
- The Bridge of Peace, Cindy Woodsmall
- Flight of Shadows, Sigmund Brouwer
- Son of Perdition, Wendy Alec
- Renegade Angel, Kendra Leight Castle
These are my Sweetest picks of the Spring/Summer 2011 book reading obsession. Please check out the reviews for each link as I will be posting more lists of awesome books as well.
Stay tuned for The Write Web’s New Book of the Month Novel! What will it be? Which author will have their stunning book graced on the side panel?
If you’d like to use snippets of The Write Web’s blog posts, feel free to do so. Just use this byline: Quote, post, or phrase used by permission of Erica J. Smith.