I wrote a piece on an independent film called Keith. The objective of the movie, I think, was to be careful how we treat someone because they could be on the “edge”. What I mean by “edge” is that there are plenty of good people out there who have bad things happen to them. The last thing they need is for someone to tease them, bully, them, or ignore their friendship. Elisabeth Harnois and Jesse McCartney did exceptionally well if I may say so. I rented it on Netflix and you should too.
Going Greener Than The Hulk With Weebly’s Free Going Green TemplatesWith soft clouds and blue skies, the GoGreen Weebly theme makes a great foundation for environmentally focused sites.
She Fell in Love With a Genie, Now it May Cost Her…
- DIY book cover templates will soon let indie authors make book covers in MS Word creativindiecovers.com/diy-book-cover… 2 days ago
- #truffleshuffle yep the #Goonies are on 2 days ago
- Letter tells L.I. black family: 'YOU DON'T BELONG HERE' a.msn.com/01/en-us/BBkaW… #WhyAmerica #BlackLivesMatter seriously.... 3 days ago
Tagsabuse alexis morgan amazon angels bible blogging books celebrities christian fiction. christianity createspace creative writing DPChallenge dragon ball z drama ebook ebooks entertainment Fiction free ebooks. genies God karyn henley Literature love mark of fortune muse nanowrimo nature Netflix octavia butler paranormal romance poetry priscilla west religion romance self publishing smashwords spirituality technology teen fiction theology thomas nelson publishers travel vacation Vampires Writers Digest Writing Writing 101 Writing 201
- The heart wants what it wants. | The Hempstead Man on Wake Up O’ Sleeping Stone
- Erica on Third Time’s the Charm: The Rabbit’s Foot Prose
- Fimnora Westcaw on Third Time’s the Charm: The Rabbit’s Foot Prose
- Fimnora Westcaw on W.H.Auden’s Musee des Beaux Arts Poetically Explains Why Life Must Go On
- Erica on Exploring Foreshadowing, She Doesn’t Know About a Traitorous Heart Yet